This Coffee Graham Float Cake is a no-bake dessert featuring layers of graham crackers, coffee infused cream and top with decadent pieces of chocolates.
Why you'll love this recipe
- It offers rich coffee flavor that provides a satisfying and aromatic experience.
- Features creamy and luscious texture from the cream.
- No-bake dessert making it convenient choice without the need of oven.
- Relatively easy to prepare with only 4 ingredients.
Coffee Graham Cake made of
This Coffee Graham Cake/Ice Box Nescafe Cake is made with graham crackers, heavy cream. sweetened condensed milk and instant coffee.
Features the layer of graham crackers and coffee infused cream mixture from heavy cream, condensed milk and coffee powder.
Then topped with cocoa powder and decadent pieces of chocolates.This coffee dessert is chilled overnight to allows the flavor to meld together.
Here are the list of ingredients in making no bake coffee graham cake;
- Coffee: Nescafe Instant Coffee.
- Heavy Whipping Cream: For the cream mixture. Make sure to chill heavy cream before mixing.
- Condensed Milk: Sweetened condensed milk for sweetness.
- Graham Crackers: Any brand of graham crackers works okay for this recipe.
- Chocolate & Cocoa Powder: Toppings.
How to make it
Step 1. Beat cream. In a large mixing bowl, whip chilled heavy cream, condensed milk, and instant coffee until stiff peaks form.
Step 2. Dip Graham crakers. In a separate container dissolved instant coffee with warm water. Dip graham crackers in the mixture quickly as they easily get soggy.
Step 3. Assemble. Transfer and arrange graham crackers in a container. Add a layer of coffee cream mixture over the crackers.
Repeat the process, alternating between graham crackers, and coffee cream mixture until you reach the top of the dish. Ensure the top layer is cream. Sprinkle with cocoa powder and chocolate pieces.
Step 4. Chill. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 6 hours or overnight. This allows the graham crackers to soften, and the flavors to meld. Cut into individual servings and enjoy!
Wrap the cake tightly in plastic wrap and then aluminum foil to prevent freezer burn. Thaw the cake in the refrigerator overnight before serving.
Nescafe biscuit cream (graham) cake best consumed up to 3-4 days as the texture may change overtime.
Coffee Graham Float Cake (No Bake Dessert)
- 8x8 dish
- electric mixer
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream chilled
- ¾ cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tablespoon instant coffee powder
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee powder
- ¾ cup warm water
- 18-20 pieces graham crackers
- cocoa powder
- chocolate pieces
- In a large mixing bowl, whip chilled heavy cream, condensed milk, and instant coffee powder until stiff peaks form. Be careful not to over whip, as this can make the cream too dense.
- In a separate container dissolved instant coffee with warm water. Dip graham crackers in the mixture quickly as they easily get soggy. Let coffee cool completely before dipping graham crackers.
- Put a layer of graham crackers at the bottom of an 8-inch square baking dish, filling the gaps with trimmed crackers. Spread the coffee cream mixture evenly on top of the crackers.
- Repeat the process, alternating between graham crackers, and coffee cream mixture until you reach the top of the dish. Ensure the top layer is cream.
- Sprinkle some cocoa powder on top of the graham float using a sifter. Top with chocolate pieces.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 6 hours or overnight. This allows the graham crackers to soften, and the flavors to meld. Cut into individual servings and enjoy!