In less than 10 minutes, you can have delicious and crispy spring rolls in your plate using Air Fryer. Simply place frozen spring rolls in air fryer basket and everything will be ready in no time.
I love the convenience of frozen foods, especially cooking them in air fryer. They're hassle free and not very much oil is needed! It's great for those nights you just don't want to cook. If you are looking for a homemade spring roll recipe, this Filipino Spring Rolls recipe is a must try!
Why you'll love this recipe
- It's quick, ready in less than 10 minutes.
- Perfectly and evenly cooked creates a magical crispy exterior, giving you that satisfying crunch.
- Air Fryer doesn't need much oil which makes it healthier option than deep frying.
- Frozen Spring Rolls: feel free to use your favourite brand of frozen spring rolls. Personally, I like this specific brand because their smaller.
- Oil: I used cooking spray for this recipe. You can also use canola, vegetable oil or any neutral oil works fine.
How to make it
Frozen spring rolls in the air fryer is a no brainer. It is very simple and easy to prepare. Here's the few steps in making them.
Step 1. Preheat Air Fryer for 5 minutes at 390 F.
Step 2. Arrange frozen spring rolls in basket and spray with oil.
Step 3. Air Fry at 390 F for 8 minutes (turning halfway) or until crispy and golden brown.
Step 4. Remove from the basket, let it cool and serve with your favourite dipping sauce.
No, you don't need to thaw it. You can simply place them in air fryer basket.
To ensure the spring rolls cooks evenly, make sure to not overcrowd the basket. Leave a space between each spring rolls so the hot air can circulate. Flipping them halfway is necessary when cooking.
Not a biggie, you can brush your spring rolls with oil. I recommend to use neutral oil like canola or vegetable oil.
More Air Fryer Recipes
Frozen Spring Rolls in Air Fryer
- Air Fryer
- 1 package frozen spring rolls
- cooking spray
- sweet chili sauce
- Preheat air fryer at 390 F for 5 minutes.
- Arrange frozen spring rolls in air fryer basket leaving enough space In between each spring rolls. Spray spring rolls with cooking oil.
- Air Fry spring rolls at 390 F for 8 minutes, flipping them halfway to ensure they cook evenly.
- Once cooked, remove spring rolls from the basket and transfer to a serving plate.
- Serve with your favourite dipping sauce and enjoy!